Thursday, December 31, 2009
18 Weeks Untill IronMan
I am now starting to train hard. I am loving it. Jo and Dave are my trainers and both of them kick my butt. Dave is a swim coach from the dark side who has no mercy, i love it. And Jo is the sweetest looking little lady on the outside but rocks my world with her killer workouts. She has become my muse. She is most likely in her 50's and still rocking Iron Man Kona. Plus she skis everyday. The new year is here and it is nice to not have to put, get in shape on my list. I am in great shape and as long as I can keep my heart and brain from giving me fits I will be great. I am so motivated right now and looking forward to Arizona Rock and Roll Marathon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment