Saturday, October 30, 2010
November 7
November 7 Markes the first day of training for Rock and Roll Arizona Marathon. I am going to do the half and I want to finish in 1 hour and 50 min. I am for the second time, working on my nutrition. If doing IronMan tought me one thing (ok so it tought me a lot) is that nutrition is so important. I hope to drop some pounds/ body fat before the race. I am using my bodybugg and tracking EVERYTHING that I put into my pie hole. Yes today was EXTRA hard, it is Halloween. So I will not beat myself up, but I can't treat everyday like it is a holiday. Todays workout was a 4mile run at a 9min mile on the treadmill. I felt so much better after this run. I was on one today with Jason (poor guy). It is amazing to me what a run can do. It is like the song "if you chance to meet a frown do not let it stay......RUN and turn it upside down and smile the day away" Ok, so I added a word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment