Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Hitting goal weight
So I think that the last time i blogged on this sight i was looking at doing some crazy diet. Well it was a total ana diet and it pissed me off a little. So as with most diets i a banded it and went on my way. I started logging my food into my fitness pal and reduced my calories. I try to eat clean, but also enjoy the goodies in life. I have currently lost 17 lbs and the best part is i have lost 5 inches off of my middle. My motivation that i love to watch on u tube is super skinny vs super sized. I love this show. It gives me a good view of a healthy body, a fit body. I am very proud of my hard work and will continue to fight the fight of the bulge. But I know that I am full of amazing things and that the way my body looks is the lest important to me, I like to focus on the way my body performs. The holidays are hear and logging my food will be key, but also keeping up on workouts, drinking water and making sure I make good clean chooses on days when I know that I don't have a party. Also remembering to only enjoy my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment