Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OpeNed tHis BLog Up

I decided to open this blog up. Why, well i feel that there are so many of us who are out there who struggle with working out and staying healthy. This is my blog that I use to post all of my frustrations and all of my success's with working out, dieting, and striving to stay healthy. This will be a honest blog and if you comment please keep it that way. i will try to motivate at most times, but guess what I too get in a rut and hate to stay on track. enjoy the blog and join me in my training. I am currently training for Iron Girl and started this week. I hope to have a personal beast time for this Race. Wish me luck in my training...so far so good (except for my dang cold)

No comments: