Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Start

So I do this a lot- today i am going to start, i feel like a chain smoker " today will be my last one" well today is a new start, saying no to junk food, and yes i know exactly what items those are. I really want to look good for my 10 year anniversary, that is is aug. so i have 2 month (well a little less) to get there so there is no time for error. I am going to start reverting back to south beach. It is a good diet for me and it helps get me back on track to eating a health diet. and truly that is my goal is to just be health and to be comfortable in my skin. So i start today- I will plan my meals, go to the store and make it so that i make good chooses for the week, and i am going to try to take it one day at a time so that i am not overwellmend.

No comments: