Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wed July 9 2008

So after a week of feeling like a big fat pig because i cant control what i put into my pie hole i have decided that it is time. I know that i stated in my last blog that today was the day, but i think that i was just not mentally prepared for that. i need to be the controller of my food. i have self control over so many things, but food is my downfall. it makes me so pissed that others can do it and that i cant and for me that is so totally frustrating, because i always feel like if others can do it so can i. so i want to look good and feel good in a swim suite and that is my goal, i hate the way that it feel when i go to the pool and all i can think about is my pouch or my fat legs hanging out instead of thinking about having fun at the pool. i have been at a point were i look good and feel good in a suit and i want to be their again. i know that it will be hard and it will suck most of the time. i have decided that i will limit treats and deserts to once a week and that i will pick a controlled lunch and breakfast. it is also key for me to exercise and to not get overly hungry. I will also keep a food diary and not stray from that.

1 comment:

Jan said...

YOU CAN DO IT! I keep a food diary and keep track of what I drink to! I think it really helps! I am not that AVID of an Exerciser yet, but I am trying really really hard! You have inspired me to start my own blog... so if you send me your email, i will invite ya to be a reader!!!!!!
P.S. You look awesome!!!!!