Friday, May 22, 2009
First week back into action.
This was my first week back to running and trying to see what my new heart can do. i exercised everyday this week and I FEEL AMAZING. I never realized how much I love to move my body, even though it is moving at a rate much slower then i am used to and that it is so jello-y from not lifting anything for so long. i loved this week. I was able to run with a good friend of mine in Vegas on Monday and he kicked my butt..he likes to keep a little better then a 9min mile and I was so struggling, but it was still awesome to feel the push. I love to have someone to push you just a little bit harder then your own self is willing to push you. WOW, what a great week, I can't wait keep going..little red riding hood is this coming weekend and it should be a blast with all the girls riding our bikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment