Yes Jaci, you do need to workout. Remember....
1) You have a bad heart
2) You have already had many TIA's
3) You are a ticking time bomb waiting to have a massive stroke- according to ER Doctor Know-it-all trying to scare me into taking better care of myself
4) You feel much sexier when you do
5) You are a mentally better person when you do (AKA: I don't yell at the kids)
6) You eat better
7) You feel better all round
8) You can keep up with your kids
9) You go to bed on time
10) You start the day out with purpose
11) You look younger
12) You don't have to wear spanks with everything
13) You can eat a treat and not feel it on your butt the next day
14) You can run the marathon you want to run
15) You have family history of obesity
OK, so I think I know what I need to do....go to bed early, wake up and drag my butt out of my warm bed and WORK OUT!




No comments:
Post a Comment