Saturday, November 6, 2010

So far so good....can I make it

I know that Jason is going to wake up in a few hours and we are going to take the boys to go and get donuts at Banburry Cross, were they have the most amazing donuts. They taste like a little piece of warm sweet goodness. Everything about them is perfect. So, what is a girl to do who was in tears last night about how she is spinning out of control on the weight war. I have decided that I will go and be with my family, food is such a big part of our lives, and I will enjoy listening to the conversations of my children, talk with my husband, find the joy in being with the people instead of the joy of eating with the people that I love.
I eat a good breakfast and I will keep my water with me at all time today. I have to get off the sugar high and it is today that it begins. Today I will find a new joy of being around food, the joy of the people. Wish me luck.

No comments: