Monday, June 8, 2009

80 miles of Fun

Yesterday I did little red. It is the best ride. I love having a ride with all woman riding to cure cancer. I did this ride with two of my good friends Mindy and Brandy. We had so much fun (well I did, I hope my friends did). This was Brandy's first ride and I am so proud of her for doing it. She survived (which I knew she would) and it was Mindy's longest ride EVER. Way to go girls!!!! The pics below just show a little of ALL the fun that we had.

Finished-80miles DONE

To us GIRLS

Brandy, Mindy & Jaci

Night out at the "wolf" roast

ALOHA

Mindy the itsly bitsy spider (wrong story Mindy)

GO GIRLS!!!

Yummy-Mindy

Eat Up-Jaci

Congratulations to ALL my friends who did this ride...Denice, Val, Michelle, Shauna, Laura, Amy and Laura's Mom and Sisters. Hope you had a great ride.

No comments: