Friday, June 27, 2008
June 27
Well so far i have not been able to get a workout in today and i seem to have the snack bug, so I will try to snack wise. I always do this when i am stressed. Jason jacked his knee up really bad and it has been a day of trying to work get him to the dr, mri's and wondering how he is going to get through the summer with crutches and a knee that dose not work. we will know more on monday, but then i go in for surgery on wednesday and who knows how long my recovery time will be. Still hoping to get a workout in today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jaci.. I am sorry to hear that you guys are a little under the weather! Is there anything I can do for you? What are you having surgery for? Let me know if I can bring you guys anything...
Jan
i am having an eblashion and jason is having surgery on his knee
Post a Comment